EGR & Associates Civil Engineering group has over 70 years of combined professional experience in a wide gamut of service sectors. This group is lead by Shane Hughes who has over 30 years of professional engineering experience. EGR's Civil Design teams are each lead by a professional engineer with 10+ years of experience. Our technical staff utilizes the most current design tools to efficiently manage and develop all of our client's projects. Our structure allows our design teams to work on a simple 3 lot Subdivision up to the largest projects in the area.Project Portfolio
EGR’s Civil Engineering Group utilizes state of the art computer-aided design and fundamental engineering principles to cost-effectively and successfully complete a wide range of projects. Our staff are expert users of AutoDesk Civil3d and AutoCAD, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, XP-Storm, AutoDesk Hydrographs and StormSewers, Microsoft Project and AutoTurn.
We provide civil engineering services to architects, developers, associations, public agencies, institutions, and municipalities. Our project experience includes land development, floodplain analysis, urban infrastructure design, environmental permitting, land use permitting, landfill design services, reservoir analysis and design, stormwater analysis, and wastewater permitting and design. See the links to the right for additional service descriptions.
• Hawkins View PUD (Eugene)
• Wyatt Meadows Subdivision (Springfield, Oregon)
• Levi Landing Subdivision (Springfield, Oregon)
• Short Mountain Landfill Site Development Plan and Phase IV Design (Lane County)
• East Ridge Village PUD (Eugene)
• Emerald Valley PUD (Creswell)
• Timberline Hill PUD and Phase 1 Design (Eugene)
• Craig Estates Subdivision (Creswell)
• Swale Ridge Subdivision (Creswell)
• River Heights Subdivision (Springfield)